Another award show has come and gone, and with it, some amazing celebrity style!
Tweens all over had the control during the 2015 Teen Choice Awards as they picked their faves to take home the crown in categories like movies, TV, and music. Here are all the highlights (in case you missed out):
- Bella Thorne and Gregg Sulkin are a couple? Who knew
- Sarah Hyland had a Jennifer Lawrence moment when she tripped on her way to the stage and yelled “Are you f**cking kidding me”
- Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Ludacris, and Jordana Brewster remembered the late co-star Paul Walker from The Fast and Furious franchise while accepting their award for Choice Movie: Action & Adventure
- Nina Dobrev thanked fans and officially said goodbye (again lolz) to Vampire Diaries
- Ellen DeGeneres gave a powerful speech about being proud to be different, and that we should all embrace being unique
Below are the best fashion moments from the Awards. Did I miss any of your favourites?